Friday, June 19, 2009

Getting Ready

I am pretty sure we have gotten off of our blogging schedule, oh well. I am looking forward to tomorrow's events and hoping the weather doesn't get too hot or rain. It should be a ton of fun and well, who can't resist carnival food and music? I am also hoping I actually have a voice tomorrow. I have been sick for more than a week and my voice is officially shot. I have a Collegian event to cover tonight and will be talking over loud music. I am very certain I will not have a voice come tomorrow afternoon. Maybe some tea and honey will cure that...

1 comment:

  1. Your blog reminded me of an ABC News story I read that discussed the myths behind losing your voice remedies. I always thought you were suppose to drink hot tea with real lemon and real honey, but this article made me question what I have always been told.You can find the story here:
    Http://abcnews.go.com/Health/ColdandFluNews/story?id=6082396&page=1.
    -Chantelle

    ReplyDelete